Re: Need to get a separation cable for cheap

David Burt W4OFO

Hi!

Do you have a 3D printer?  If not you can get these printed at a place like shapeways.com. The summary section has where to get the pins. I’m not sure of the total cost.

There is a guy in Germany that made some small PCB boards that worked on both ends and used a mini HDMI cable, but no longer has them listed on eBay.  Here is a link to his eBay seller page if you would like to contact him. Again, I don’t remember the cost.

73,

David
W4OFO

On Nov 5, 2021, at 10:19 PM, Jordan NØUUU <jordan32710@...> wrote:

Oh, wow. In that case, I don't think I'll directly modify this cable. I'll likely trade/sell it sometime this coming month.
I still want to see if I could DIY this cable though, so if anybody has any tips I'd love to hear them!

N0UUU

On Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 7:30 PM Paul Hansen <pwhansen@...> wrote:

You have the cable for a 706. They sell for outrageous prices too.

Thank You

Paul W. Hansen, W6XA

Amateur Radio Service

2134 Carthage Road