Re: IC-7000 Squelch Issues

dale.tongue

Did this issue ever get worked out?  I have a system doing the same thing.  Start from scratch and put frequencies in memory and works fine.  Later it looks like everything went to Tone Squelch because I can turn squelch all the OFF and the light shows there's audio, but nothing coming through the speaker.  Get on the repeater and as long as there is a good signal (like it sees the Tone Squelch signal) I get audio out.  Got nothing on HF also because there's no tone.  This is the 2nd time I've had to start from scratch and I just want to figure out how to fix it so it doesn't go to that mode any more.

ALSO......the menu does not show that it's on Tone Squelch.