Re: AH4 Tuner Use

Rick Robinson

Look in the bottom right corner of the circuit board where the cables enter, be careful of the screws in the top cover. There is a small black plastic computer style jumper that may have worked loose. It is not a standard size jumper. They may work loose. Either spread the pins a small amount or , as I did, wrap some wire around the two pins and apply a drop of solder to each. This is a test point for the factory. I used a clipped lead from a resistor to jumper the pins. J5 is the one. Check for other being loose but this is likely your problem.

--
Rick Genesis 1-29