From: ic7000@groups.io [mailto:ic7000@groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul G8NRY
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2021 6:04 AM
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: Re: [ic7000] Memory scan not working

Have you set the Select flag in the channels you want to scan (use SEL on screen S2, * appears next to Memo number) and before pressing SCN to scan only Selected channels?
For controlling and setting up the 7000 from a PC, I highly recommend the IC7000BKT CAT software, gives you full remote control and the registered version has full memory management and backup too. Http://www.maniaradio.it/en/ic7000bkt.html