Re: OPC 1443 Radio to Head Cable -Replacement by an Internet Connection ?

Kurt Sweeny

From: ic7000@groups.io <ic7000@groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn Jensen
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2021 6:36 PM
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: Re: [ic7000] OPC 1443 Radio to Head Cable -Replacement by an Internet Connection ?

Thanks Glenn

I am not running FLDIGI. When FLRIG is configured as you describe I get this message:

I am wondering if there is something that needs to be configured on the Comm port?

Kurt

Hi Kurt,

Here is mine, under Windows 10 – I use it with Fldigi, works great.

73’s – Glenn WA6BJQ

Fldigi

CW keying…. (you will have to properly set your keyer config on the rig)