Re: cpu logic for 7000

How do you know it is the logic board in the 7000? Check the ribbon cables from the panel to the main board before you decide it is bad. As a matter of fact check the signals to the board from the rest of the radio as well.
I doubt that the logic circuit will be easy to find, anyway.
I had problems with these ribbi=on cables before as the want to crack and lose connections.
Also if id is the connections to the board have you tried controlling the radio from a program like Ham Radio Deluxe?
If the radio turns on from the panel then there is some communications between the logic and the cpu in the front panel.
KE4MD.