From: ic7000@groups.io <ic7000@groups.io> On Behalf Of Stephen Dubin via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, May 8, 2021 2:58 PM
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: [ic7000] Memory layout for IC-7000

I have been trying to set up the memory storage layout on my IC7000 for use in base shack. So far I have picked Bank A for my favorite repeaters and, in Bank B I have put in FT8, PSK31 and SKCC frequencies.

I wonder whether there is a more logical and efficient way to set up the memory layout. Perhaps others might  share how they do this and also any links to this  process.

VY TNX es  73 de W3UEC

Steve Dubin

A clear conscience is usually the result of a weak memory.