From: ic7000@groups.io <ic7000@groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe KE0FF
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2021 5:07 AM
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: Re: [ic7000] CAT settings help needed - Solved

Paula,

This radio really wants to see 13.8V at all times.  I tried to run mine at 12V last field day and had the same problem you observe.  I haven't had time to experiment to see what the power vs voltage thresholds might be, but the safe bet is to just figure out how to get it the 13.8V.  An unfortunate limitation on an otherwise good radio.

Cheers,

Joe
KE0FF