From: ic7000@groups.io <ic7000@groups.io> On Behalf Of Paula K7PAX via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 8:21 AM
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: Re: [ic7000] CAT settings help needed

I was never successful getting CAT to work while portable. I discivered, when I returned home, that it would work correctly only with the laptop power cable plugged in. I checked all the buried power saving settings regarding USB power saving, and they are all appropriately disabled, including the USB root hub settings.

So it is the laptop itself that is the problem. Don’t know where to go from here . . .
--
Paula K7PAX