Re: Getting ready for digital control for radio to laptop

When I was a maintenance manager I also used Tiger Direct to buy a lot of computer equipment. Good prices and good service back a few years ago.

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 9:54 AM Jim Farley, KG4FXV <jimfarley@...> wrote:
I have found some good deals on refurbished computers, laptops and desktops, at TigerDirectB2B, tigerdirect.com.  All of the computers that my Wife and I use are from Tiger Direct.

I get their E-Mail ads daily and often hang on to them for a few days.  I have, on several occasions, gone back to an older ad and found an item on the website with the notes saying only 2 or only 3 left.

Jim Farley

JIM FARLEY
, KG4FXV

On Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 9:59:30 AM EDT, nsauerbier11148 <nsauerbier11148@...> wrote:

Thanks, I have been looking for a laptop right now.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

--
J.D. Barron