Da: sgub@...
Inviato: sabato 13 marzo 2021 19:42
A: ic7000@groups.io
Oggetto: [ic7000] Share my driver board PCB file (KiCAD + Gerber)

I recently fixed an IC-7000 with seriously burned driver. Due to lack of the outdated parts from ICOM support, I created the PCB and uploaded the files to github and oshpark, hope this may help who want's to fix the module themselfs.

https://github.com/sgub/ic7k-driver-pcb
https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/nPS2hozq

I reduced the pin spacing from 1.5mm to 1.27mm, for better availability of parts and easier mating with the PA board, and added a footprint for the resistor to suppress self oscillation.