From: ic7000@groups.io [mailto:ic7000@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jamie WW3S
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2021 21:49
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: [ic7000] low power out on HF

Only getting about 25 watts out or so on HF, VHF/UHF is fine, full power.....Its NOT the power cord, I've tried a couple different ones, same result, and those cords work fine with my 7300, I had a problem with the 7000 before, actually no power out on HF and SARS in Michigan, replaced maybe the driver transistor, is it common for this part to go bad? Any thing to watch out for to prevent it from happening in the future.