Re: LO off QRG

igor-m <mikki@...>

On Sat, Jan 9, 2021 at 09:52 PM, Steve W3AHL wrote:

..
In Maintenance mode, adjusting the REF setting from 0-FF changes the 124.032 MHz 2LO by 1300 Hz, but does not affect the TX frequency when returned to normal mode -- just as you saw.
I don't have an explanation for why it behaves that way.  ..

I've asked Icom Europe on this (a week back), none answer yet.
My gut feeling tells me the change of the maintenance mode REF setting from 0-FF must change the TX frequency in AM CW RTTY modes, provided you do not touch the OTH #51.
If the the maintenance mode REF setting from 0-FF "really changes the control voltage of the VCTCXO" then your TX frequency must change accordingly.
No way it stays the same after the return to the normal mode..
Igor