Re: LO off QRG

igor-m <mikki@...>

Hi, the same issue here. EU version, 13y old 7k.
With the OTH menu #51 I get about 4.5kHz diff from 0-100%.
"Luckily" at the 100% setting it is only 5Hz low (at around 20MHz).
While messing with the REF OSC adjust menu (stock hex 9B here) I see none influence on the TX frequency (and yes, I press SET).
I've been measuring the frequency at a dummy load while TXing in AM or RTTY mode.
I would be happy to know for what is the "hex adjust" menu actually good for.
My current understanding is that while changing the hex value I must see a change in the TX frequency..
Any hint plz?