Re: IC7000 No power on, no relay click

Luc

Hey To All,

Have here the same problem...J.D. if the relais dont go to ground (via q700 if i be right) you dont have the possibility to put the rig onn!
Its a great problem..there is only theĀ  14V comming from the allimentation...past the fuse in the front..then going to the regulator on the cpu board as "HV" ...after the regulator you have the 3.3v vcc for the cpu.
There is no more life to find...on the rig...solong the cpu give his orders to pull the relais and give the 14v free to the other part of the rig...
I hope to bring life again in my rig..snif snif...

ON7KECĀ  Luc