Re: IC7000 No power on, no relay click

Steve
The 3.3 volts out should (I think) go to a relay driver as the 3.3 should not directly activate the relay. First I would do a complete reset (If possible) and see if that makes a difference and then I would go looking for the signal path from the CPU to the relay driver. Also the +12 volts to the circuit that has to be there for the relay to pull in.
Check the fuse behind the front panel as well.
I think that the radio "remembers" on-off state to the relay so it may be " stuck" in the on mode.
I couldn't find the relay in my perusal of the schematics just now, working from a defective memory of working on the radios in the past.