Re: IC-7000 First Time Use

Glenn Jensen

Hi Doug,

I use the RT Systems Cable for programming and rig control (CAT functions)

My installation leverages a Rigblaster PnP (on it's own USB port) - where the PnP plugs into the accessories port on the IC7000.

Works perfectly - using all Ham Software (including Linux and OSX).

73's - Glenn

p.s. - see '13 pin accessory port - https://www.tigertronics.com/sl_wirebm.htm#ICOM

On 1/3/21 7:32 AM, Doug Henry wrote:
Greetings, I recently acquired a used IC-7000 in good condition. I just ordered the RT Systems software and cable for memory programming.

I also have the CT-17 CI-V unit without cables and a USB type Signalink. I believe I need these for CAT control and digital work but I'm unsure how they should be connected. Is there a site showing how these components should be interconnected to the radio?

73 Doug VE1ZG