From: ic7000@groups.io <ic7000@groups.io> On Behalf Of Doug Henry
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2021 7:33 AM
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: [ic7000] IC-7000 First Time Use

Greetings, I recently acquired a used IC-7000 in good condition. I just ordered the RT Systems software and cable for memory programming.

I also have the CT-17 CI-V unit without cables and a USB type Signalink. I believe I need these for CAT control and digital work but I'm unsure how they should be connected. Is there a site showing how these components should be interconnected to the radio?

73 Doug VE1ZG