Update from WWW,VE2DX,COM

VE2DX

Hello Gang!

Here is a short update from WWW.VE2DX.COM and what we been up to!

Keep an eye out for the soon to be released CT17B-6USB and CT-17B-6USB-Plus that offers a USB port, 5 CI-V ports with a detachable Mini USB cable.  The CT17B-6USB-PLUS also has a pair of outputs on a 1/8 jack, controlled by RTS and DTR that you can use for PTT, CW RTTY FSK, and other digital modes this addon was being asked by many for a while well it will be available on WWW.VE2DX.COM in January 2021...

Our new 3D printed cases for the CT-17B and IAB family of products were made a lot better with indented lettering and cooked in white paint to make the lettering a LOT better.

On the IAB1 and IAB2 family of products, we added RF filtering to each pin.

The IAB1-13 will be back on popular demand in January 2021, the CT-17B and IAB Family will also have a GoKit packaging where we will NOT be using 3D cases, but instead a simple ShrinkTube approach for the whole board, making it easier for the user to integrate the CT17B or IAB in a rail-mounted system or behind the cover. pictures will be posted on WWW.VE2DX.COM.

 The CT17B Bluetooth and USB products will now Identify themself clearly as a CT-17B in your OS thus making the installation and troubleshooting easier.

Well we have been able to confirm via ICOM documentation that the IC-705 should be able to talk to the CT-17B-6BT Bluetooth CI-V hub, offering the possibility to the user to remote control other ICOM radios or devices (ICOM and NON-ICOM CI-V compatible!) everything is pointing to the success we are waiting for a loaner 705 (I still want to get one just need $$$$$$$) the loaner should be here in January 2021 if all goes well and as soon as our testing confirms our approach is valid we will document the process and publish it! STAY TUNED to WWW.VE2DX.COM.

New videos will be published on our youtube page https://www.youtube.com/user/ve2dx

Our IMK keyboards are finished development and even been assembled! They are working GREAT!!! Just having a hard time making the cases in 3d print!
I am looking at going with custom metal cases from the EU that would also offer some shielding... I Will see many people are awaiting these they are really great! The worse part is they WORK GREAT just don't have cases yet :(

Our 2X6, 1X6, and 1X4 remote antenna switches are working GREAT! especially with the 2X6 Interlock board!  I have a setup in my shack of two 2X6 with interlock face to face with BPF between them and a third 2X6 remote in the tower to select the antenna, finally, a 1X4 is used with the 80/40M directional 4 element sloper to select the antenna direction.  All of this is driven by a 7300 and 756ProIII.

We are still working on other stuff like the IAC (Atas 100/120 automatic controller), the SL1 SGC smart controller, and SOO many others its crazy...

So please keep an eye on WWW.VE2DX.COM our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/VE2DX or our youtube page https://www.youtube.com/user/ve2dx

Richard VE2DX, Jesus Island, PQ-014

VE2DX ELECTRONIC
WWW.VE2DX.COM