From: ic7000@groups.io <ic7000@groups.io> On Behalf Of J.D. Barron
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 4:12 PM
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: Re: [ic7000] Current drain while off

When your clock resets every time y0u turn off your radio you will know that the battery needs replacement.
It may be that the battery does not keep the frequency memory alive. that may be stored in flash memory.
But the battery does keep the clock running.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHh7Eqt1JYY