Re: No RX or TX after changing frequency

Peter

Hi Mark,

I been a certain times not use my ic-7000 , last week when I try to turn it on ,  the ic-7000 response with click and click from the power relay and can not power on the ic-7000 , after I cleaning the contacts between the front display unit to the main unit , the click and not power on was get solved but have same phenomenon as you have had.
Not know if you have found the caused and get the problem solved now ?  If yes.  Can you please sharing me with your experience as my reference.

Thank you ,

pp75724@Peter