Re: IC- 7000 USB Driver Software needed

For the digital to a Signalink USB etc.=
I doubt it, but you may need to right click on the speaker symbol at the bottom of the screen and select the correct audio device for the application. Open the sound settings.
Also the tab that pops up when you left click needs to be pointed towards the proper speaker output that goes to your rig (the new cable) otherwise it will go to your computer speaker.
The mike has to be also pointed to the proper for digital'
If you are talking about the CAT then make sure that the 3.5 mm plug is wired correctly and the baud rates are correct.
I used my windows 10 computers with my 7000 exclusively.
Find the com port for the new cable and check the baud rate and set the radio to the same.
What programs are you using?
When I have a new radio to setup I usually go the WSJT-X program and get it working and then use that setup for the others.