Re: ALC Problem

Pasquale S

Hi Paul, thanks for your answer

It’s no a problem related to temperature, RF power goes up slowly, very slowly about 5 seconds to arrive 100 watt !!! This is the first time, then it’s faster.

In VHF and UHF there is no problem, so I suppose there is no problem with pre-driver and driver, everything runs well.

IN HF/50 I changed RD70HHF1 because I had a fault before; in your opionion, can RD70HHF1 be the problem ???? Vth is about 2 volt, it seems too little value.

Regards

Pasquale IW0HEX

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10