Re: Seen these Auto ATU's

montanaaardvark

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 09:09 PM, Charles & Sandra Cohen wrote:
FWIW --

There's an extensive write-up of this N7DDC auto-tuner here:

http://radioaficion.com/news/automatic-antenna-tuner-kit/

But it doesn't give an impedance range.

Neat unit . . .  I'm not giving up my LDG Z-11 Pro.
Thanks Charles - at least I'm feeling more like it's not my Search Engine ability that got no results.  I looked in several places.  They'll tell you the component size range, but that's all I've found.

I know what you mean about your Z-11 Pro.  My IC-7000 sits on the AT-7000 that LDG made specifically for the radio.

Bob
--
W4ATM - 35 Miles south of the Kennedy Space Center
Retired RF Design Engineer