Re: IC7000 - Signallink - JTDX/WSTJ

montanaaardvark

Just a note to agree with J.D. Barron.  A few months ago, I went through setting up my station so that I could change between rigs very quickly - as in well under a minute. I'm blessed with three good Icom rigs, the IC-7000, IC-703 QRP rig and my main station the IC-7600.  I settled on the SignaLink USB and a cable for each radio.  My goal was to be able to switch from FT8 on the 7600 to the 7000 within a few seconds for VHF/UHF contests. I was able to be ready with either rig in 30 seconds.

73,
Bob
--
W4ATM - 35 Miles south of the Kennedy Space Center
Retired RF Design Engineer