Re: IC7000 - Signallink - JTDX/WSTJ

Van

Thank you very much Jeter for received mail and info.
I will have a look on this and see which way I will go.
Have a nice weekend ...stay healthy.

Den lør. 9. maj 2020 kl. 09.20 skrev J.D. Barron <jeter.d.barron@...>:

I used a signalink USB and several other digital interfaces and they all worked fine. For the CAT I have used several different ones from a Radio Shack programming cable to a Baofeng replacing the plug with a 3.5 mm stereo plug.  Tie the RX & TX outputs together for the Icom TTL logic.
The box will get hot if you run full power and I ran 30 to 40 watts. Keep an eye,on the temp readout for safety.

On Fri, May 8, 2020, 10:32 PM Vagn H. Jeppesen <van3dx@...> wrote:
Hi
I want to bring my IC7000 in operation for FT8.
 but need some guide :
  • What is needed of HW for correct setup
  • What is recommended Power Out  to use with IC7000 on FT8
  • Do you have any other alternative HW solutions for this setup
--
vy 73  OZ3DX  (Van)
Vagn H. Jeppesen

--