Re: No RX or TX after changing frequency

N5LFE-Mark

Update... I put the DDS board from the defective rig into the "good/test" radio. It seems to work just fine, so the problem is apparently not in the DDS unit or the logic unit. This is good news, maybe. Not sure where to go from here. The service manual is not very descriptive regarding frequency selection and data flow. I am guessing something related to the main board. I will check the ribbon cables to the DDS as I swap them back to their original rigs. I know the problem is not in the front panel/control head, as those work as well with the good rig.