Re: New to the group and experiencing a problem

Joe

On 4/25/2020 8:56 AM, Terry Y wrote:
I'm still working on the analyzer problem.  The SWR reading are in the 3.0:1 range on all bands when I connected directly to the antenna.  So I'm still looking for information about the effect on any effort to analyze the SWR through the AH-4.
After tuning with the IC-7000 are you leaving power on the radio when you disconnect the tuner and connect the analyzer?  I would imagine that you should be doing this to keep the tuner powered up. If you are using the standard ICOM cable the tuner gets the power from the radio.

You might find some of the information here interesting.

<https://wp.hamoperator.com/?page_id=1043>

<https://hamoperator.com/HF/AH-4_Design_and_Operation.pdf>

73, Joe, K1ike