Re: New to the group and experiencing a problem

Terry Y

Hi J.D.,

In my experience, you are correct about the AH-4 or the 7000 not maintaining the tuned settings once the 7000 is powered off and the AH-4 gets its power from the 7000 so it powers off as well,

The power problem was an oxidized power connection.  I use Anderson Powerpole connectors on all my equipment for universal connectivity and when I initially reconnected the 7000 after sitting effectively idle for over three years, it worked on two nets.  Then I connected the HF side and the power problems started so I didn't immediately think it was a power problem.

I'm still working/researching the tuner/analyzer issue.

Thanks for your response,
Terry, n0ve