Re: New to the group and experiencing a problem

Terry Y

Hi Prabhu,

Thanks for the reply.  The power off/power on cycle was due to a poor DC connection.  What threw me was that the 7000 worked during two nets and all I did was plug it back into power with no problems.  The first thing I do with new eqipment is replace the power connectors with Anderson Powerpole connectors and fuses.  Turns out the power problem was oxidation on the Powerpole connectors, which I disconnected and reconnected several times after which the problem went away.

Thanks again,
Terry, n0ve