Re: New to the group and experiencing a problem

Terry Y

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for the reply; you were spot on.  The power off/power on cycle was due to a poor DC connection.  What threw me was that the 7000 worked during two nets.  I replace the power connectors with Anderson Powerpole connectors and fuses.  Turns out the power problem was oxidation on the Powerpole connectors, which I disconnected and reconnected several times after which the problem went away.

I'm still working on the analyzer problem.  The SWR reading are in the 3.0:1 range on all bands when I connected directly to the antenna.  So I'm still looking for information about the effect on any effort to analyze the SWR through the AH-4.

Thanks again,
Terry, n0ve