new CT-17 CI-V hub design

VE2DX

Edited

Here we go gang the units are ready the enclosure now have magnets and we will be ready to ship by next week

here are the latest info sorry for the delays its been wild getting the PCBs and hardware in, am in final ajustements for the enclosure that will now include magnets to help.

The pricing is as follows;

CT-17B-5 : 5 CI-V ports no USB port enclosure with magnets. 50$US plus Shipping.

CT-17B-6USB : 5 CI-V ports with one USB port enclosure with magnets. 65$US plus Shipping.

CT-17B-10 : 10 CI-V ports no USB port enclosure with magnets. 60$US plus Shipping.

CT-17B-11USB : 10 CI-V ports with one USB port enclosure with magnets. 75$US plus Shipping.

CT-17B-12USB : 10  CI-V ports with two USB port enclosure with magnets. 90$US plus Shipping.

all CI-V ports have RFI protections.

Enclosure is 3d printed to you order.

all payments are via Paypal in US dollars.

Shipping is via Canadian Postal services and as per their fees.

All packaging is following Covid-19 protected procedures that will be clearly documented.

let me know if you are interrested.

73 Richard VE2DX

Early video demo, full picture and video coming soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkKvKKsjOXI
--
:D Only the Best ICOM, ERC and HRD
Follow my projects on www.facebook.com/VE2DX/