Re: New Band Added?

DogLover2

Hmm...the graphic is from their website. I will have to contact them and ask.
From: ic7000@groups.io <ic7000@groups.io> on behalf of montanaaardvark <boblombardi@...>
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2020 6:29:02 PM
To: ic7000@groups.io <ic7000@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ic7000] New Band Added?

It is a bit confusing but on the Icom page for this, it includes an image of what is used to connect the 7000
The current brochure for the RS-BA1 in that link you sent doesn't have an IC-7000 that picture.  I doesn't mention it.  I know it's an obsolete product now, that probably has something to do with it not showing up.

The reason I asked was that I had looked in the brochure and didn't see the IC-7000.

--
W4ATM - 35 Miles south of the Kennedy Space Center
Retired RF Design Engineer