Re: Recent comments on IC7000 operation w/menus - Ham Radio Deluxe

WA8Y Steven

You can get the same experience with a fantastic FREE suite of programs.  Just Google DXLab Suite.

Here is a Link     https://www.dxlabsuite.com/

Under the Tab "Getting Started" is a great "Video Introduction to DXLab by Fred AB1OC"

https://stationproject.blog/2014/12/11/an-introduction-to-the-dxlab-suite/

Sincerely,  Steven Linley WA8Y

On 3/8/2020 10:21 PM, John Rupprecht K3NOQ wrote:
I have been using Ham Radio Deluxe with my IC-7000 for several years now.  HRD has opened up a world of operating pleasure for me. Just about any operating function is a mouse click away and the display is wonderful. I used the free version first, and have used the $$ version for the past couple years, and just renewed it again. I have no interest $$ wise in the product but felt compelled to write after reading recent comments on a IC7K, It suddenly occured to me that many 7K  owners were not aware of this asset to operating the unit.   73 es Stay safe my friends!  John K3NOQ (/5)