Recent comments on IC7000 operation w/menus - Ham Radio Deluxe

John Rupprecht K3NOQ

I have been using Ham Radio Deluxe with my IC-7000 for several years now.  HRD has opened up a world of operating pleasure for me. Just about any operating function is a mouse click away and the display is wonderful. I used the free version first, and have used the $$ version for the past couple years, and just renewed it again. I have no interest $$ wise in the product but felt compelled to write after reading recent comments on a IC7K, It suddenly occured to me that many 7K  owners were not aware of this asset to operating the unit.   73 es Stay safe my friends!  John K3NOQ (/5)