Re: New Band Added?

Chuck Scott <cscott@...>

Bill:

Select the band you want to move while in VFO mode. Press TS to select fast dial then spin to the frequency where you want this extra "band". Press TS to go back to normal dial speed. Now press the Band up/down buttons that that should be your extra band.

Don't know how to erase it. I suppose this is really just a "General" band that always ends up where you left it.

Chuck - N8DNX

On 3/7/2020 12:34 PM, Bill M wrote:
Hi Chuck,
Yes that's it. It looks like I added "General" to the band up and down. I thought it was 30 meters but I think I was on 30 at the time. OK so how to I erase that hi?
Bill