From: Ron Peak <ron.w5rrp@...>
Date: 2/13/20 09:08 (GMT-08:00)
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: Re: [ic7000] looking control panel

Gosh, I have 2 IC7000 and 1 IC706, and my primary rig is an IC7300.  None are for sale, though I am always open to offers.  The 706 has the cord that goes between the controls and the body of the unit.  Like I said, I’m open to offers (on the 706 and both 7000s)

Hope you find a solution to your problems.

Vy 73,
Ron W5RRP

On Feb 13, 2020, at 6:52 AM, Romain Kieffer <rmk4547@...> wrote:

sorry Pasquale I can’t suggest anything but Icom, or maybe AmAzon  or eBay

Take care
 rom

On Feb 13, 2020, at 6:47 AM, Pasquale S via Groups.Io <iw0hex@...> wrote:

Hi Ron

I’m looking for a new control panel 😊 to buy

My IC-7000 has a display failure.

Regards.

73s Pasquale IW0HEX

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10