Re: Another Chirp option

Romain Kieffer

great minds think alike......    I was looking at the site this afternoon, too.

Meanwhile I have replaced the device driver for the cable but all my great hopes were dashed pdq.  (Just as a fun aside, I searched the network for the driver, ended up at ICOM Japan, found the driver and got a beautiful pdf file describing what to do, all in Japanese....)
I still don't have communications with the 7000.  I will call it a night and try again tomorrow.
 rom

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 5:33 PM Dave Christensen <dkc2030@...> wrote:
I have this program, IZ2BKT for the IC-7000.  It can save memories plus act as a CAT control for this rig.

Details and file found here:  https://www.maniaradio.it/en/ic7000bkt.html