Re: Ham Radio Deluxe Favorites

Alex Netherton

I use RT Systems software, and programming is a breeze. They have a setup with the software and cable, and just plugs into the computer. I have all the repeaters here, plus a few HF nets in mine. As I remember, I can also set scanning frequencies too. Worth the price.  https://www.rtsystemsinc.com/IC-7000-programming-software-and-USB-cable-s/2000.htm

On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 6:59 PM Kuno Egger <kuno@...> wrote:
Does anyone know of a way to get the HRD favorites list transferred to the IC-7000 memory channels? Even if it could export to a CSV file I might be able to use Chirp to load it onto the radio.

The idea is to get those frequencies programmed for easy access when not connected to a computer.

Any advice is welcome.

Kuno - VA7KEE