From: ic7000@groups.io [mailto:ic7000@groups.io] On Behalf Of Don Rolph
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2019 10:19 AM
To: ic7000@groups.io
Cc: Don Rolph
Subject: [ic7000] IC-7000 erratic low power output on HF

Suddenly last night my IC-7000 stopped performing effectively on HF.

It delivers 35 watts on 440

It delivers 45 watts on 2 meter

it delivers between 0 and 13 watts at most on 20, 15, and 6 with erratic behavior on 40

it provides 11 watts during tuning

Thoughts/suggestions?  Other diagnostic tests I should run?

Thanks in advance!!!

AB1PH

Don Rolph