Re: IC7000 tx audio

Personally I can't hear my own audio with any thought of accuracy.
I think most of the complaints are from other users who can't hear themselves any better than I can.
The mike is a noise cancelling (semi) design and that means that it necessarily is not a HiFi kind of thing.
I have three IC7000s and each with a mike and I have used all three with no complaints from those who have to listen to me.
There is a reason that there are many audio boosters etc sold, but I doubt that many of them are needed