IC7000 tx audio

g8ghug0faj@...

Hi everyone.   I am considering buying an Icom IC7000 for mobile use and have been reading about the reports of poor tx audio. Can anyone tell me if this problem has been overcome by Icom?  I have had great service and great TX audio from my IC706Mk2G for many years but it is now starting to have some problems so I researched the IC7000. There are so many reports of bad audio on the IC7000 that it has put me off purchasing one at the moment so can anyone advise me if the problem has been sorted in the newer IC7000 please,  or is it just a case of using a different microphone with the IC7000 and setting it up ??   73 de G0FAJ  QTHR.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10