Re: Video out problem

Helmut Wabnig

On Sat, 5 Oct 2019 17:12:57 +1000, you wrote:

Sorry, tried to delete this post as I found the solution. Somehow I succeeded in reposting it.

Sent from my iPad.

On 5 Oct 2019, at 12:41, Geoff via Groups.Io <vk3zgw@...> wrote:

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 08:21 PM, Geoff wrote:
I'm after some clues on a video issue.

I have a friend's 7000 that he can not get the video to work on his dash monitor. I connected it to my external monitor which works fine with my 7000, I get a correct image but it's black and white only. Tried swapping between PAL and NTSC xbut no change. The instuction and service manuals are light on information about the video feature.

The solution, did I miss it?

OE8UWW