From: Prabhu <vu2cck@...>
Date: 9/1/19 09:28 (GMT-08:00)
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: Re: [ic7000] IC-7000 replacement

How much dear ?,shipping to  11413 ,i buy  at any condition as long as every thing is intact in the body..

On Sun, 1 Sep 2019 at 21:48, w0web <w0web@...> wrote:
I have an IC-7000 that I would be willing to part with.
But first I'm not sure if it works, I know it powers up and I can hear radio traffic but it has NO mic or power cable.
It is just the radio, no acc.

Ships from 94115

Make a reasonable offer.
73 George

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5 Sport