Re: Wanted IC-7000 to buy

Simon Thompson

Hey list

What is an Icom 7000 with the matching Icom tuner worth? It all works; it was serviced by Icom Canada before I stopped using it.

As it would have to be shipped to the UK, which would cost quite a bit, I would tend to be pretty reasonable about the cost.

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 7:55 AM Simon Thompson via Groups.Io <simonthompson67=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have one, with the matching Icom tuner, I would be willing to sell.

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 3:30 AM Adrian McGonigle <adrian@...> wrote:
Looking for an IC-7000 to take on a small DXpedition to ZC4 in a couple of months, preferably in the UK but anywhere considered even in the US, would prefer unmodified and not widebanded

Adrian ZC4MK, G0KOM