Re: IC 7000 Quit - Now alive and well!

Bill M

Yes it’s NOALOX. I’m traveling and using my iPhone to respond. Spell check played havoc with it and I had to retype it several times hi.

 And yes it gets on everything. But it works to perfection on joints. I recently disassembled some elements over 25 years old and they slid apart easily.

I looked at what Amazon is selling and the branded product seems to be very expensive. I’m sure someone can come up with a less expensive version to buy. My small pint is 30 years old and haven’t bought it in a while hi.