Re: IC 7000 Quit

Max White

I agree on this, or run it off a separate battery / 73 Max M0VNG

From: ic7000@groups.io <ic7000@groups.io> on behalf of Rory Sena <amsoiltek@...>
Sent: 13 July 2019 17:02
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: Re: [ic7000] IC 7000 Quit

I have my 7000 in my work van and if the engine isn't running the radio will do the same thing. The 7000's are very sensitive too low input voltage.

Rory
N6OIL

On Sat, Jul 13, 2019 at 8:37 AM Doug VO1DWN <dneal@...> wrote:
Thanks to everyone for their input,
I decided to take the radio in and bench it
I came on OK, so the problem is in the car.
either power or extender cable. I don't know why I didn't do this before,
maybe because it's confusing here with much pounding and hammering,
As we are getting new roof, working on radio on the roadside as I can't park
in my drive way. MUCH CONFUSION!