Re: IC 7000 Quit

Doug VO1DWN

Hi J.D.
This is not what's happening, the radio is completely dead. No action at all when pwr button is pushed.
The clicks I heard when definitely from the Spkr. I use the radio mobile and have the extension cable and a spkrĀ
up front, while the actual radio is under the drivers seat. This is why I know the clicking sound is not from the relay.
I radio always made a click or pop sound from the spkr when turning on, the sound I heard was like ity was attempting to turn on.
But that stopped and now it's completely dead. I will have top conduct further tests today.
Doug