Re: RIGblaster PnP

Ken Campbell <n6pcd1@...>

J.D. and group,

I sit here scraping egg off my face, as this whole issue was easily resolved once I slept on it. The problem was that I was using a laptop with two profiles. The one I was using for this project was not seeing any  recording devices when I took a look at sound management in control panel. Rig control was working fine.

I logged out of that profile, logged into the other one. Checked the sound manager. Lo and behold, there was the MIC input! Hooked everything up, launched FLdigi, and everything was working like store-bought!

I’ve been dealing with computers for many years and can honestly say I’ve never run into this particular kink before.

Like the old bromide says, you learn something new every day, and on a good day it doesn’t leave a mark!

All the best,
Ken Campbell
N6PCD