From: smaslin@...
Date: 5/24/19 7:28 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: [ic7000] IC-7000 and Signalink USB Setup

Hello all,

Need some assistance.  I just got a Signalink USB for use with my IC-7000, but I am having great difficulty getting it to work.  Can anyone give me some advice on how to configure it correctly with DX Lab Suite or WSJT-X.  I cannot get either program to connect to the radio at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve Maslin, NS4M